Thursday, February 25, 2010

Burberry Prorsum

Anyone want to buy me some coats?! Electric blue, please. No, seriously! I would sell myself on the street and cut off my left nut for one...hypothetically speaking, of course. This is what is expected from the company that pioneered and created gabardine. My one remaining ball and I will go swoon over the consistency and new ideas Burberry brings to the table. The studded bags, the lace dresses, the detail with the leather straps...heaven.

If anyone could get me those leather boots with sheepskin that Jeremy Young is wearing, that would be a dream too. If I could pull them off, I'd go for the the thigh-high leather boots.
What I'm trying to get at is that I adore Burberry and always will, even with Hermione taking over the helm from Agyness who took it from my beloved Kate.  I'm just going to suggest Lara Stone or even a little Karlie and Raquel. Get on it, Burberry.
Meanwhile, it's not live anymore, but below is the link to watch the show from London Fall 2010 RTW.
Watch the Burberry Runway Show Live Right Here, Right Now
Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment