Monday, February 22, 2010

Hi, my name is Zach and I'm an alcoholic...

For those who know me, you know I am not much for an introduction of either myself or anyone else. Let's make this short but sweet. I adore the fashion industry and the art world alike. I create, admire, read, and obsess over it all. I am a very arts-y person and paint and use different mediums from time to time. You'll find there is a theme that presents itself in all of my works. Fashion. "Walk, walk fashion baby, work it, move that bitch crazy," in the words of Lady Gaga. I'll occasionally post my work, but that's for another time and occasion.

I'll watch the many styles and trends and speak about how I feel about them as I progress with this blog. I'll bring up topics that arise and discuss and hopefully get input from whatever readers I can gain, both negative and positive. Hit me with your best shot, baby. I am but 21 years old and a male and the way I dress and express myself has evolved quickly for better and for worse. I'll share my opinions and well, they're just that. My opinions. Take them for what they're worth, because this is just a wee blog in the same field as many before and many that will come after.

Let's skip the rest, fasten your seatbelts, and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment